High Temperature fiberglass Clothing 26oz High Silica Cloth Fabric
Unipnfull Group Ltd. manufactures a wide range of silica fabrics with the weight from 120 to 1400 g/square meter. with the width up to 2 meters with different types of finish improving their properties.
One of the considerable sectors of silica fabric application — production: of welding blankets, fire protective blankets, screens and curtains, casing as a thermal barrier for protection of the equipment, high temperature insulation of furnaces, turbines, screens for protection from molten metal splashes, sparks, thermal insulation.
Uniofnull has silicone coated silica cloth, neoprene or acrylic coated fiberglass cloth, aluminized fiberglass cloth, aluminized silica cloth, and Vermiculite coated fiberglass cloth and vermiculite coated silica cloth. Coated fabric gives more abrasion resistance, and moisture, sunlight, corona, oil resistance.
Weight per unit area ( g/m2 )
SiO2 content ( % )
Tensile strength at break (N/2.5cm)
The extensive product lineup of Unionfull -Silica Fabrics includes the silica fabrics with weight of 18 to 36 oz/yd², width of 36 to 60 inches, and a variety of treatments for enhanced properties as below:
• Caramelized: a heat treatment for removing additives and preventing smokes.
• C Finish: caramelized with a proprietary smoke-free coating for enhanced tensile strength and handling properties.
• R Finish: caramelized with a proprietary coating for enhanced abrasion resistance.
• S Finish: caramelized with a proprietary coating of silicone rubber.
• H Finish: before the C Finish, a proprietary chemical treatment is applied to increase
continuous working temperature to 1065°C (>1950°F) while reducing the area shrinkage