Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size:||1 . 8 M X1. 2 M||Color:||White|
|Properties:||Heat Shield ; Fire Resistant||Supply Type:||Make - To - Order|
|Tear Strength In Warp:||≥25N||Weight:||430g/m2|
fire retardant blanket,
fire protection blanket
Flame Retardant Fabric Fiberglass Fire Blanket for Thermal Heat Protection
Made of glass fiber material, a tough, soft, fire and heat resistant fabric.
Fire blankets can be used to extinguish small fires in the home, caravan, boat or garage. They can also be used to wrap around a person whose clothes have caught alight.
It is best to store fire blankets in or adjacent to a kitchen but not too close to a potential hazard for example above a stove.
Constructed of fibreglass, fire blankets can withstand temperatures up to 500 Celsius are compact and portable and easily stored. The blankets are packaged in a high quality, quick-release PVC container.
Fire blankets come in a range of sizes and can be purchased from fire safety equipment suppliers and major hardware stores.
Safety tips :
- Use to smother and contain small fires or as a protective wrap in the event of an evacuation during a fire.
- More effective than wool blankets.
- No mess to clean up after using our fire blanket.
- Won't melt, drip, burn or support combustion in the air.
- Affordable and light weight. Single use.
- Perfect for industrial plants, homes, schools, laboratories, welding shops, restaurants, boats, auto repair shops, hotels
- anywhere that small fires may occur.
It is very important to purchase the correct fire extinguisher to suit the environment in which it will be used.
Using the wrong extinguisher type on a fire may have disastrous consequences, causing the fire to spread or result in the operator being injured.
Contact Person: Sam Zhang