BSEN 1869:1997 White Color Heat insulation 100% fiberglass fire blanket protection for gas station
Introduction of fire blanket:
The fire blanket is a specially treated fiberglass fabric that is very soft and smooth and does not irritate the skin. It uses fiberglass thread to stitch folds and fireproof ribbons. Therefore, these processes ensure the entire fire performance. Unionfull Group Ltd's products have passed the national fire detection, EU CE certification, 3C certification, because the fire blanket is a very soft fire device. At the beginning of the fire, it can be used to isolate the fire from oxygen, thereby controlling the fire. The fire blanket is easy to carry and store and simple to use. It is the best choice for emergency, fire prevention and fire extinguishing. Suitable for kitchens, hotels, garages, gas stations, laboratories, barbecues, etc.
Constructed of fibreglass, fire blankets can withstand temperatures up to 500 Celsius are compact and portable and easily stored. The blankets are packaged in a high quality, quick-release PVC container.
Fire blankets come in a range of sizes and can be purchased from fire safety equipment suppliers and major hardware stores.
BSEN 1869:1997 heat insulation 100% fiberglass fire blanket protection for gas station
100% fiberglass fabric
White or customizable
0.43 mm - 3 mm
Firefighting and extinguishing
1*1M,1.2*1.2M,1.5 *1.5M,1.2*1.5M,1.2*1.8M or Customized
How to use:
1. Fix or place the fire-extinguishing blanket on a conspicuous wall or drawer that can be quickly accessed;
2. When a fire occurs, quickly take out the fire blanket and hold two black pull straps with both hands;
3. Gently shake off the fire blanket and hold it in your hand as a shield.
4. Continuously cover the fire blanket with fire objects, and take active fire extinguishing measures until the fire objects are completely extinguished;
5. After the fire is extinguished and the fire blanket is cooled, the fire blanket can be removed;
6. If the person is on fire, shake the blanket away, completely wrap the person on fire to extinguish the fire source, and quickly call emergency department for help.
7. Since the glass fiber cloth will itch on the skin, it is recommended to use gloves.