Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Keyword:||PTFE Coated Fiberglass Fabric||Base Material:||Fiberglass Cloth|
|Alkali Content:||Alkali Free||Coating:||PTFE Coated|
|Heat Resistance:||-70℃-+260℃||Application:||Wall/Roof Covering Cloth|
High Temperature Resistant And Anti-Sticking PTFE Coated Fiberglass Fabric
PTFE coated fiberglass fabrics are suitable for a variety of civil and industrial applications because of their combination of the non-stick and heat resistance of polytetrafluoroethylene (also known as PTFE) and the strength and dimensional stability of the fiberglass.
Our PTFE coated fiberglass fabric is non-toxic, odorless, environmentally friendly and thermally stable at temperatures ranging from -70℃ to 260℃.
|Product Name||High Temperature Resistant And Anti-Sticking PTFE Coated Fiberglass Fabric|
|Material||PTFE Coated Fiberglass Fabric|
|Application||Food Heating Liner|
|Feature||Non-stick, Heat Resistant, Food Grade, Reusable, Easy To Clean|
1. Excellent temperature resistance (-170℃ to + 260℃)
2. Excellent chemical resistance
3. Excellent non-stick surface, easy to clean
4. High dielectric strength
5. Dimensional stability
6. Anti-ultraviolet, infrared and high-frequency radiation
1. Used for various inner linings with high temperature resistance, such as microwave inner linings and other inner linings.
2. Used as non-stick lining, intermediate.
3. It is suitable for various conveyor belts, fusion belts, sealing belts and various needs such as high temperature resistance, non-sticking, chemical resistance and other properties.
4. Suitable for coating or packaging materials in petroleum and chemical industries, such as packaging materials, insulation materials, high-temperature resistant materials in the electrical industry, and desulfurization materials in power plants.
Contact Person: Sam Zhang