High Temperature Resistance PTFE Coated Fiberglass Mesh Conveyor Belt Food Grade
PTFE coated fiberglass mesh is made of a special woven fiberglass substrate coated with polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) evenly on the surface. Our non-stick fiberglass mesh has higher strength, higher wear resistance and better air permeability for faster curing and drying. Therefore, it provides excellent performance in both civil and industrial applications.
Our PTFE coated fiberglass mesh is non-toxic, odorless, and thermally stable at temperatures ranging from -70 ℃ to 260℃.
1. Excellent temperature resistance (-70 ℃ to+ 260 ℃)
2. Corrosion resistance
3. Low thermal inertia
4. Controlling porosity
5. Excellent non-stick surface, easy to clean
6. High dielectric strength
1. Non-woven dryer, textile printing and dyeing machine.
2. Jacket fabric shrinking machine, high frequency and ultraviolet drying.
3. High temperature drying conveyor belt, various baking and food freezer.
4. Paper waxing and oiling machine.
5. Cardboard department, etc.
6. For romantic occasions, heat transfer and thermal processing conditions are needed for transportation.