Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Weave Type:||Plain Woven||Yarn Type:||E-Glass|
|Standing Temperature:||-70℃~ 260℃||Good Features:||High Temperature Resistance|
0.18mm PTFE Coated Fiberglass Fabric High Temperature Resistant
PTFE coated fiberglass fabric is an emulsion made by soaking a suspension (commonly known as plastic king) with high-quality glass cloth. Is a high-performance, multi-functional new composite product. Because of its excellent performance, PTFE coated fiberglass fabric is widely used in different fields, including papermaking, food manufacturing, environmental protection industry, printing and dyeing, clothing industry, chemical industry, glass manufacturing, medicine, electronics, insulation, wheel cutting, mechanism and so on.
|PTFE Coated Fiberglass Cloth|
|Base Cloth||Fiberglass Cloth|
|Thickness||0.18mm (Can be customized)|
|Coating||Two sides PTFE coating|
|Temperature||-70℃ to 260℃|
1. Excellent dimensional stability, mechanical properties and high tensile strength, elongation coefficient less than 5%.
2. Good temperature resistance, can work continuously at -70-260 ℃
3. Low surface friction coefficient (0.05- 0.1), high insulation performance.
4. Non-sticky and easy to clean: all stains and grease are easily cleaned.
5. Corrosion resistance: it can be used in different chemical environments.
6. Resistance to corrosion of almost all drugs.
1. Various high temperature resistant bushings, such as microwave oven bushings, oven bushings or other bushings
2. Non-liner. Intermediate
3. Various kinds of conveyor belts, fusion belts, sealing belts or any place that needs high temperature resistance and non-stickinessResistant to chemical corrosion, etc.
4. Covering materials or packaging materials in petroleum and chemical industries, such as packaging materials, insulation materials in electrical and other industries, high temperature resistant materials, desulfurization materials in power plants, etc.