Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Basic:||1350g/m2 Glass Fiber||Coating:||Grey Silicone|
Home Fire Safety Blanket 1600gsm 1.3mm Grey Silicone Coated Fiberglass Fabric
Many fiberglass cloth can be used for fire safety blanket in the workplace and in home, kitchen. One of them is silicone coated fiberglass fabric. It is made of fiberglass cloth coated with grey silicone rubber compound on one side or two sides. Basic cloth of this 1600gsm coated glass fabric is 1350g/m2 fibre glass woven fabric. And silicone coating is 1250/125 each side.
Inorganic fiberglass cloth is a fire resistant material. Compared with other fireproof material, it is light weight and more flexible. It is easy to be processed and it can be stitched into different products. Main application is fire blanket for industrial welding, household kitchen use and other public place use. Eyelets and printing can be done on the blankets. Size is customized too.
Silicone coated fiberglass cloth is flame resistant but non irritating, with coating on two sides, it won't make human hands itchy or hurt when use it (only fiberglass may cause this problem). This high stength material is heavy duty and durable, its working lifer is long. Except for these features, it is also anti corrosion, abrasion resistant and anti chemical agents.
Fiberglass cloth is able to withstand 550 ℃/1022℉ continuously. Silione coating can resist 260℃ heat day after day.
Color: grey, red, black, blue, etc
Size: 1x1m, 1.2x1.8m, 2x3m, 3x6m (stitching together)
Logo: Packaging printing or fire blanket surface pringting
Others: eyelets are avaliable
Packaging: poly bag, red pvc bag, hard box
How To Use Fire Blanket:
It is very important to know the correct way of using a fire resistant blanket in an emergency.
1. Pull down quickly on the tabs hanging from the bottom of the package to remove the fire blanket from the bag.
2. Roll the corners of the blanket over your hands to protect them. Because you may don't have time to wear flame retardant gloves.
3. Place the fire safe blanket over the flames. Please do not throw it, but lay it down gently, slowly.
4. Turn the heat source off.
5. Leave the fire blanket in place for at least 15min. Do not move or touch it until it's cool again.
6. Call the fire department.
|Cloth||Silicone Coated Fiberglass Fabric|
|Material||100% Glass Fiber|
|Total Weight||1600g/m2, about 47oz/yd2|
Silicone below 260℃
Fiber glass below 550℃