Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Mat Type:||Stitch Bonding Chop Mat||Temperature:||800 Degrees|
Needled mats are produced from E-Glass fibres with a diameter of 6 – 13 µm and a cut length of 30 to 100 mm and without the use of chemical binding agents. Thanks to the incombustibility of the fibreglass, glass mats are used as thermal insulation material in temperatures of up to 600°C.
grammage, g/m² ±%
areal density, kg/m³
roll length, m
The Punched E-Mat is the most competitive and the best in quality in the world, which has been proven by our many customers worldwide. Our E-glass needled mat is a mechanically bonded glass fiber insulation blanket of uniform density supplied in thicknesses of 3mm , 7mm", 10mm, and 20mm that offers reliable, superior performance for continuous operating temperatures up to 1000° F (538° C) and excursions to 1200° F (649° C).
The E-glass needled mat is manufactured from a well-controlled assortment of long textile glass fibers to assure uniform mechanical bonding with no additional binders, thereby assuring insulation efficiency during extended exposure of elevated temperatures.
Applications for the Needle Mat
1) Automobile construction
2) Ship construction
3) Wagon construction,Power Plants
4) Household appliances,In fire doors
The needle mat has his ow advantages,you can check as belowing:
1. Low thermal conductivity at temperatures to 1000°F (538°C)
2. Good conformability to irregular surfaces
3. 0-flame spread, 0-smoke generation
4. Non-respirable due to 9 micron filament diameter
5. Excellent vibration resistance, will not powder
6. Excellent sound absorption properties
7. Non-alkaline (<0.01%), low chlorides and fluorides
8. Odorless — will not absorb odors
9. Moisture absorption negligible