Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Fire-proof,sound Insulation||Feature:||Heat Insulation|
|Temperature Resistant:||800℃||Usage:||Filter Material|
Heat Insulation Fireproof Thermal Protection Fiberglass Needle Mat
Fiberglass needled felt is a filtering material with reasonable structure and high temperature tolerance. It not only has excellent advantages such as heat insulation, corrosion resistance, size stability, minimum shrinkage, high strength; Moreover, the textile fiber of the cushion is a kind of high speed and high efficiency thermal filtration material, with three large hole structures, high pore rate, high filtration resistance and small air. Compared with other high temperature resistant chemical fiber felt, it has special advantages such as low price and high heat resistance. But its motion resistance must be higher than the ordinary chemical fiber high temperature filtration material filtration precision is slightly lower.
|Product Name||Fiberglass Needle Mat|
1. Low thermal conductivity and good thermal insulation performance.
2. The high temperature lasts for a long time, the heat shrinkage rate is low, and the heat loss is small.
3. High porosity and good sound absorption.
4.100% inorganic fiber, non-combustible.
5. Good tensile strength and wind resistance.
1. Insulation and specifications
Resistant to high temperature, can be cut into different thickness (3mm ~ 25mm) according to customer requirements.
2. Flame retardant material
The main component of glass fiber is silicide (more than 50%), it is non-flammable, and it will not deform or become brittle even under high temperature for 3 hours.
3. Good sound insulation
When the sound waves enter the glass fiber felt, the energy of the sound waves will be absorbed by the glass fiber felt due to the friction between the glass fibers and the cavities of different sizes. In summary, the sound absorption coefficient of glass fiber felt is greater than 90%. Is a very good anti-noise interference material.
4. Corrosion resistanceGlass fiber materials are chemically resistant. Resistant to strong acid and alkali corrosion. Its function will not diminish even after long-term use.
5. Light weight and soft textureCompared with other insulation materials, glass fiber products are the lightest and softest materials. If installed on a machine, it can help reduce the burden of weight and vibration. Its application is very flexible