E - Glass Fiber Glass Matting Heat Insulation Mat For Heat Insulation Jacket
Unionfull Group Ltd. Has Woven Needled Mat and Textiles are high-temperature resistant materials with a continuous operating temperature of 1800° F 982°C.
Comprised of high purity, high strength 96% amorphous silica fibers, Unionfull Woven Fabrics and Textiles are optimal in applications where E-glass fabrics would typically fail.
Widely used for equipment and personnel protection in industries such as Welding, Shipbuilding, Metals Processing, Refineries, Foundries, Power Generation, and Petrochemical, Woven Fabrics and Textiles can be applied to applications where thermal insulation is essential to the reduction of maintenance and energy costs.
-500C to +8600C
1000mm, 1270mm, 1550mm,2400mm(MAX)
Welding Blankets, Curtains and Pads
Diesel Engine Exhaust Covers
Furnace pads and separators
1. No binder or other knitting material used to bond the mat together.
2. Good resin flowability and impregnation capability. No white strands.
3. Strand has good resistance to wash ability and suitable for RTM, GMT and other
4. The mat is suitable for thick molded components because of its strong tenacity.
5. Needle mat easily fills the mold and conforms to complex shapes, while
providing a smooth finished surface.