Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||100% Fiberglass||Alkali Content:||Alkali Free|
|Coating:||Silicone||Coating Side:||One Side|
|Flammability:||≤25%||Good Features:||High Temperature Resistance|
530g High Temperature E-Glass Silicoen Coated Fiberglass Cloth
Silicone Coated Fiberglass Fabric is constructed from a glass fiber base fabric, coated/impregnated with silicone
(one side or Both side) . It designed to shed molten splash, heavy weld spatter and occasional flame.
Silicon Rubber Fiberglass Fabric coating is completely impervious to water, moisture and hydraulic oils, high temperature resistant and fir proof, it is the outstanding protection products to the most severe industrial applications.
Silicone Coated Fiberglass Fabric can be cut and sewn into custom shapes ad formats.
1. For low temperature -70 ° C to high temperature 260 ° C.
2. It is resistant to ozone, oxygen, light and weathering. It has excellent weather resistance in the field and its life span can reach 10 years.
3. With high insulation performance, dielectric constant 3-3.2, breakdown voltage 20-50KV / MM.4. Good flexibility, large surface friction and good elasticity.
4. Chemical resistance.
1. Electrical insulation: Silicone cloth has a high electrical insulation grade, can withstand high voltage load, and can be made into insulation cloth, casing and other products.
2. Non-metallic compensator: Silicone cloth can be used as a flexible connecting device for pipes. It can solve the damage caused by thermal expansion and contraction. The silica cloth has high temperature resistance, anti-corrosion, anti-aging performance, good elasticity and flexibility. It can be widely used in petroleum, chemical, cement, energy and other fields.
3. Anti-corrosion: Silicone-coated glass fiber cloth can be used as a pipeline, saving internal and external anti-corrosion layer, excellent anti-corrosion performance and high strength, and is an ideal anti-corrosion material.
4. Other fields: Silicone rubber coated glass fiber membrane structural materials can be applied to building sealing materials, high temperature anticorrosive conveyor belts, packaging materials and other fields.