Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Fiberglass Type:||E-Glass||Weave Type:||Plain Woven|
|Alkali Content:||Alkali Free||Color:||White|
|Surface Treatment:||Woven Roving||Temperature:||550℃|
|Feature:||Corrosion Resistance||Application:||Wall/Roof Covering Cloth|
fiber glass cloth,
Heat Insulation E-Glass Woven Roving Fiberglass Fabric For Robot Processes
E-Glass Woven Roving is a sheet-shaped bidirectional reinforcing fabric woven from direct untwisted roving. E-Glass Woven Roving is a high-performance reinforcing material that is widely used in hand layups and mechanically molded products such as boats, containers, aircraft and automotive parts, furniture, sports facilities, and other broad applications.
|Moisture(%)||Lgnition Loss(%)||Resin Compatibility|
1. Parallel arrangement of warp and weft yarns is flat with uniform tension.
2. The fibers are arranged with high density, not easily deformed and easy to operate.
3. Good adhesion, quick and complete resin penetration, improve production efficiency.
4. Good product transparency and high strength.
1. Good chemical resistance;
2. Fire and heat resistance;
3. Easily impregnated with resin, strong adhesion;
4. High strength and high modulus;
5. Light weight and anti-fatigue;
6. Abrasion and corrosion resistance;
7. High temperature resistance;
8. Good temperature resistance;
9. Excellent dimensional stability;
10. Small thermal expansion coefficient
Contact Person: Sam Zhang