Fire Resistant Bulletproof Plain Kevlar Aramid Fabric For Aerospace , Chemical
The Aramid range of fabrics have excellent mechanical properties allowing very good personal protection. Most of the standard coatings can be applied to our Aramid range, and they can also be laminated to a raised cotton backing. This gives additional insulation and a softer feel to the skin.
1) Very high tensile strength
2) Excellent chemical resistance
3) Very good abrasion resistance
Applications include: all forms of protective clothing, gaskets, belting
When deciding on a product that is most suited to your application, it is not just about choosing the right fibre that is important, but also what additional treatment you might need. The treatments are many and varied and all are designed to increase the performance in someway.
When extreme conditions need to be accommodated i.e., high temp, metal splash, chemical resistance, weather resistance, non permeable, Jotex as a leading material specialist can suggest and/or supply material to fulfil your needs, standard treatments include:
2) Aluminium Foils and Aluminium Films
3) Silicone Rubber - one or 2 sides - all in a variety of colours
4) Neoprene Rubber
5) Polyurethane Rubber
6) Vamac Rubber. Other polymers include: Hypalon, Natural Rubber, EPDM, PVC Viton and many more